Allah, Arts, Arts and Entertainment, Beauty, Burning Down the House, Burning Man, Death, English Poetry, Eric Northman, Events, God, Happiness, Hate, Heart, Human, Husband, Life, Lord, Love, Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, Lover Whisperers, Lovers, Man, Marriage, Master Of Love, Maulana, Men, Nevada, Peace, Poems, Poetry, Quotes, Recomendations, Relationship, Sufi's, THE SHIP SUNK IN LOVE, True Blood, Uncategorized, United States, vodpod, Whisper, Wife, Wisdom, Woman, Women, World, Youth
Lover whispers to my ear,
“Better to be a prey than a hunter.
Make yourself My fool.
Stop trying to be the sun and become a speck!
Dwell at My door and be homeless.
Don’t pretend to be a candle, be a moth,
so you may taste the savor of Life
and know the power hidden in serving.”
- Burning Down The House (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- Master Of Love (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- Versatality is a gift…the world would be a boring place without it. (heartofbella.wordpress.com)
- Yay for awards and appreciation! (heartofbella.wordpress.com)
- With a little help from my friends (breakitdownpete.wordpress.com)