Special Thank You and gratitute to;
1. rumpydog, 2. heartofbella, 3. Have A Dream ……, 4. dontchawannadream, 5. thespiderfarmmanager, 6. granbee, 7. Thoughts From A Jaded Heart, 8. Warrior Poet Wisdom, 9. Unwrittentruth’s Blog, 10. Taste of life by Sabi, 11. cuhome, 12. somkritya, 13. DAVID FRANCIS BARKER PAINTER AND POET, 14. VeehCirra, 15. The Curvy Spine, 16. WILL OF HEART, 17. maureenlermer, 18. sorealtonight, 19. CRYPT ART PHOTO 20. keltrustsnoone, 21. AdaLamar’s Blog, 20. The Happiness nest, 21. The Narcissist’s Blog, 22. bardessdmdenton, 23. Whimsical KT, 24. Jenchay, 25. ANGELSLIGHTWORLDWIDE,
for nominating me for the Versatile Blog’s Award!
Thank you Rummpy! for nominating this award especially as I never had one and really made my day. I know that all the effort I am putting into this blog is being noticed.Versatile Blogger Award – I am not sure where it originated from or who started this chain reaction. It all starts with you being asked to share 7 things about yourself, if you are going to accept this award.Since a I find most of you encouraged me by appreciating and expressing your opinion and I would like to thank all of beautiful minds leaving comments on this site.
Here are the some official rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers seven (7) things about you.
- Give this award to fifteen (15 +) recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
1. I love good music (spicially world music) no matter in what language is. Yup, right now I am listening to Deep forest – The sound of Africaand having breakfast.
3. Cheese cake? is for me and Starbucks cappuccino lover.
4. I am really disappointed because of riots in London my car was vandalized.
5. I don’t read as much as I should, I would like to. I surely read traffic signs
when I drive because I don’t want miss the exit!
6. I LOVE animals, birds and stroll on the beach.
7. I am terrible in shopping, my two teens assist me and proud to be single DAD.
Putting down for nomination;