Allah, Anas, Anger, Beauty, Current Issues, Death, English Poetry, Evil, God, Happiness, Hate, Heart, Ibadah, Islam, Just A Rant..., Life, Love, Man, Marriage, Men, Muhammad, Muslim, Muslims, Peace, Qura'n, Qura'n and Hadiths, religion, Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sufi's, Woman, Youth
“Indeed from amongst the people are those who are keys to goodness and closures of evil. And indeed from amongst the people are keys to evil and closures to goodness. So glad tidings for the one who Allah has made him a key to goodness and woe to the one who Allah has made a key to evil.” – [Narrated by Ibn Maajah, declared Hasan by Albaani]
That which is obligatory upon whoever wants for himself to be a key to goodness and a closure of evil, and its glad tidings:
1. Al-Ikhlaas – sincerity to Allah in all your speech and action. Indeed sincerity is the basis of all good, and the fountain of all virtue.
2. Du’aa – To supplicate and return to Allah in order that he may be given the guidance to be so. For indeed the Du’aa is a key to all goodness. Allah does not refuse to answer the supplication of His servant and He does not disappoint a believer after he has called Him.
3. Dedication to seeking knowledge – for indeed knowledge is a cause for virtue and lofty actions, and it is a barrier preventing all evil and indecency.
4. Al-Ibaadah – To turn to worshipping Allah, especially the obligatory acts of worship; particularly the prayer, as it prevents lewdness and evil.
5. Good Manners – to adorn yourself with good noble manners and to distant yourself from bad manners that are lowly.
6. Good Companions – to keep yourself amongst good companions and to sit with the righteous people. For indeed the angels lower their wings upon the gatherings of righteous people and the mercy of Allah descends upon such gatherings. Also, be aware of the gatherings of the disobedient and evil people.
7. An-Naseehah – to sincerely advise the servants of Allah when living amongst them, and dealing with them. This is done through keeping them busy with goodness and turning them away from evil.
8. Day of Recompense – to remember and recall the day when you will stand in front of the Lord of the Worlds, and that He will reward all goodness with His goodness, as he will recompense all evil with its consequences. As Allah said: “So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom shall see it.” [99:08]
Conclusion: All of the above is based upon the servant desiring goodness, and wanting goodness for others and wanting to benefit the servants of Allah. So whenever one’s desire is present, the intention correct and established and the resolve certain, as well as seeking the help of Allah in all of this and taking the relative means, he will – by the permission of Allah – be from amongst the keys to goodness and closures of evil.
And Allah is the One who protects and helps His slaves through His guidance, He gives victory to whoever He wants by the truth and He is the best of those who aids and gives judgments.”
ALI AZMAT, Allah, Angels, Beauty, Culture, Death, English Poetry, Food, God, Happiness, Hate, Heart, Heaven, Hindus, History, Human, Islamabad, Lahore, Life, Love, Lovers, Man, Marriage, Medicine, Men, Money, Moon, Music, Music Video, Muslims, Nature, Night, Pakistan, Peace, Poetry, Quotes, Qura'n, RAHAT FATEH ALI, Recomendations, Relationship, religion, Rich, Romantic Song, Songs, Sufi's, Urdu, Urdu Poetry, Victory, Video, Videos, war, Wars, Wife, Wisdom, Woman, Women, World, Youth