Japan declared illegal in 1993 to sell used schoolgirl panties in vending machines, yet many locals and travelers still see them around. This particular machine is a converted cigarette machine that now takes 10,000 yen notes (about US$80 bills). The current contents run from 1000 to 3000 yen.
Live Lobster Vending Machine
You can find this one in Osaka. Modeled after a claw machine, for a mere 100 yen you can catch your very own fresh, live lobster.
Live Bait Vending Machine
No more messing around with the chum bucket! Introducing the Live Bait Vending machine providing you with live bait 24x, perfect for those spontaneous fishing enthusiast who just can’t down that urge to hook a big one at three in the morning.
Egg Vending Machines
Ready for breakfast? This vending machine features farm fresh eggs!
Pizza Vending Machine
For just £3.30 you can dig your teeth into an instant steaming 9″ pizza pie! The vending machine is the brainchild of Wonderpizza, an Italian company which developed it over the course of 10 years. So how fast is it? It takes 2 minutes to roll out a pie, now that’s fast food!
Umbrella Vending Machine
Seen in Tokyo. The umbrellas are 400 to 1000 yen each. You’re paying for convenience since the cheap umbrellas can be found for much less elsewhere.
Soccer Ball Vending Machine
Can’t find something to kick around? If you’ve got a 20 on you, Nike’s got a solution for you. The Joga3 soccer ball vending machine installed in New York City dispenses a ball for an affordable $20.
Porn Vending Machine
Talk about instant gratification. The above vending machine in Kyushu, Japan, perfectly defines Japan’s most popular mode of dispensing items. With everything from condoms to eggs available through vending machines, playboy doesn’t really seem too far fetched.
French fries, prawns and nuggets Vending Machine
If you think it’s stale ol’ bits of food, you’re wrong! The FoodCube frenchfries/prawns/nuggets are fried only when an order is placed. After 90 seconds of deep frying, they’re strained, and dispensed with salt, sauce and a napkin. Getting chunky was never this convenient.
Battery Vending Machine
Seen in Kitashinagawa, Tokyo.
Tie Vending Machine
Black tie affair without a tie? This comes to show the solution to every problem can be found in a Japanese vending machine.
Fortune Vending Machine
Wonder what the future has in store for you? You’re in Japan, ask the vending machine!
Getting all this you guys may enjoy it an please don’t hesitate to laugh though……
For the past few weeks I’ve been reading my mates various magazines that come to that house each month (Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Vogue, Little Gus has a Fashion Magazine addiction, etc) and I came across an article that I found very interesting, and a bit entertaining. It was entitled “The Lies Men Tell”–and it was written by a man.
As I read more, I found it hilarious. It was written with such a matter-of-fact nature, like it’s normal or even acceptable that these common lies pour out of men’s mouth like verbal diarrhea. This article got me thinking about the lies that come out of women’s mouths as well.
There are things we indeed lie to our significant others about in order to spare their feelings, save a conversation from getting too intense, or…just because we have a little bit of verbal outpouring of our own. So, to the men out there– here are the lies they tell.
1. “Size doesn’t matter.”
trust me, it does. The term “it’s not the size that counts but how you use it” was most likely coined by a man who was probably ashamed of his very small parts. Gentleman…yes, size matters. Be logical.
2. “I LOVE your mom”!
Odds are, we don’t. We can sense that she will never think we are good enough for you, and we can also sense that we’ll never quite measure up to her in your eyes. We may like her, but we have a sense that she’s constantly “judging”.
3. “You’re the best I’ve ever had!”
Strictly speaking in regards to actual number of orgasms, you may not be ranked numero uno. But who counts anyway?
4. “I’ve only slept with __?____ amount of people.”
Add a few numbers to that list. Then, if we really love you, you should add a few more.
5. “Oh I’ve never done that!”
Odds are we have done it at least once, or we’ve thought about doing it.
6. “I’ve never felt this way about anybody before”
… We have. We’ve probably said that to each guy we’ve ever “fell” for. Everything feels the same in the beginning of a relationship.
7. “I’ve never (kissed, done this, gone home with) a stranger before!”
Sure we have, we just don’t want you to think we’re a slut.
8. “I’m not looking for a relationship”.
We are. We either don’t think you are good enough, or we think you don’t want one and we don’t want to appear needy.
9. “I got them on sale”. No we didn’t.
We spent half our rent money on them, but we just don’t want you to know that.
So, women tell little white lies as well. Just like men, they have a certain way we’d like to look and be portrayed, and certain facts from our lives just don’t paint that picture. As for the important stuff—if they love you, and I mean really love you– you’ll know what’s truth and what’s not. And if there’s love, it shouldn’t matter anyway.
1. Guys don’t actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys love flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn’t understand you, it simply means you’re not thinking the way he is.
5. “Are you doing something?” or “Have you eaten already?” are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he’ll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl’s attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can’t. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!
14. Don’t provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy’s heart, there’s no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…never mind!” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged “umm” or makes any excuses when you’re asking him to do you a favor, he’s actually saying that he doesn’t like you and he can’t lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says “no”, a guy hears it as “try again tomorrow.”
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. 27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn’t mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys EUR™ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It’s good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don’t let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they’re not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys’ fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls’ height doesn’t really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It’s not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they’ve been together for 3 years or more.
51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he’s sweating. You’ll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
59. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there’s no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy’s friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don’t be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don’t be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you’ll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don’t comprehend the statement “Get lost” too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don’t care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they’ll realize they’re wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He’s just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys’ weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he’s amazed of you or he’s criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you’re with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can’t sleep if he doesn’t hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys’ things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you’re beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
Not like the kind in the above picture though, as that monkey is or, and or has some kind of fruit smeared all over its face. She would want a monkey like me.
Obviously having her own monkey would be fantastic for a whole host of reasons and as we are quite intelligent, yet unable to speak, we learn quickly through love, and care but not beatings while being learning.
Which one of you wish that your monkey should be fun like me….. :p
If I had a monkey, I would borrow my mums sewing machine and make my monkey a little monkey suit. Then if anyone said “Thats not a real monkey, it’s just a monkey suit, I can see the zipper”, I could say “I bet you fifty dollars it is a real monkey” and when they said “that seems like a reasonable bet, you are on”, my monkey would take off the monkey suit and they would have to pay me fifty dollars. I would buy drugs with the fifty dollars. For the monkey. So he wouldn’t mind spending his life in a monkey suit.
If I had a monkey, I would teach him to count cards like Dustin Hoffman in the movie Rainman and sneak my monkey into the casino. If anyone said “Hey a monkey, who’s monkey is that?” I would say “It’s not my monkey”.
If I had a monkey, I would teach it to sing Kylie Minogue songs. Then if Kylie passed out on stage again I would be able to save the day by having my monkey finish the concert for her. The concert promotors would probably give me free tickets and promotional gifts. Kylie would be so thankful that she might send me an autographed photo and I could sell it on ebay for fifty dollars. I would buy drugs with the fifty dollars. Not for the monkey, for me.
If I had a monkey, I would teach it how to use a paddle. The next time I went kayaking I would be able to relax and enjoy the scenery while my monkey navigated the river. Also, the last time I went kayaking I was listening to my ipod and I fell asleep and got sunburnt and the current took me way up the river before I awoke when the kayak hit a tree branch and I had to paddle all the way back. Having a paddling monkey would prevent this ever happening again so really it is a water-safety issue and should be encouraged.
Channel Changing Monkey
If I had a monkey, I would teach it how to use all the entertainment equipment. I would save money on batteries for the remote controls by having my monkey change channels for me. With the money I saved on batteries I would buy drugs. I would share the drugs with the monkey while we watched Black Books and Stephen Chow movies together.
If I had a monkey, I would teach him how to do my hair – using the appropriate amount of product. I would then set the alarm for him to get up half an hour before I do and do my hair while I am still asleep. This would either give me more time in the morning or allow me to spend more time sleeping. I would just waste the extra half hour anyway so probably better to sleep but as I usually don’t rock up to work till ten thirty or so, I could try leaving earlier. This would give me more time to write about what I would do if I had a monkey.
If I had a monkey, I would teach it to track down people who annoy me by using their profile photo and google maps. Using earpieces to communicate, I would have my monkey conceal himself behind the person typing on facesook® and when that person wrote something stupid I would have my monkey run up and slap them on the back of the head really hard then make a quick escape. Having several monkeys would be more convenient but I don’t have time to train seven monkeys, what with having to do my own hair in the mornings.
5 Fun Things to do with a Monkey
1. Constructing and flying box kites 2. eyetoy 3. Running down sand dunes 4. Playing Connect 4 5. Dressups
If I had a monkey, I would name it Brendon. I would shave the monkey and buy a yellow shirt for it and teach it to write inane posts on the Australian wall. Occasionally I would burn the monkey with a cigarette lighter but not to cause enough damage to detract it from it’s primary goal; impersonating a retard.
Sex with Monkeys
If a woman had sex with a monkey, getting pregnant and giving birth, we would be able see what mans early ancestors really looked like and include actual photographs in scientific volumes dealing with Neanderthal man. Due to the mixing of species, it might not be possible to produce offspring or it might be more likely if a man had sex with a female monkey but this would be much less fun to watch. Due to father/mother percentage variations we would probably need about 50 women to do it to get an average. We could put the babies on an island with hidden cameras and see if they invent the wheel and discover fire. Call it Monkey Island and sell series rights. Another bonus would be enough actors to produce footage that would make the opening scenes from ‘2001 A Space Odyssey’ look like a primary school play. I would call mine Manky as it is a cross between man and monkey and I would teach him to love.
If I had a monkey, I would name it Thomas and use it for scientific research. I would then publish my findings in a journal titled “Monkey Vs Electricity”. With the proceeds from the sale of this publication, I would buy a potters wheel and kiln and produce my own range of contemporary, modern living, statues of monkeys. I could make a cast of my dead monkey and use it to produce to-scale ceramic monkeys. I would design a sticker stating that part proceeds go to Greenpeace but would keep all the money for myself. With the money, I would buy drugs and spend my days stoned, listening to music and turning pots.
SINGLE MEN Riddle: Four men were in a boat on a lake.
The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake,
yet not a single man got wet!
Don’t think too much. Answer:
They were all married not single.
THE SAME TEA Riddle:
A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea.
The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea.
She shouted, “You brought back the same tea!”.
How did she know? Clue:
She had put sugar in it before and when she tasted it was already sweet.
MOUTH THAT NEVER TALKS Riddle: What can run but never walks.
has a mouth but never talks.
has s head but never weeps.
has a bed but never sleeps. Clue:
Thank you Rummpy! for nominating this award especially as I never had one and really made my day. I know that all the effort I am putting into this blog is being noticed.Versatile Blogger Award – I am not sure where it originated from or who started this chain reaction. It all starts with you being asked to share 7 things about yourself, if you are going to accept this award.Since a I find most of you encouraged me by appreciating and expressing your opinion and I would like to thank all of beautiful minds leaving comments on this site.
Here are the some official rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell your readers seven (7) things about you.
Give this award to fifteen (15 +) recently discovered bloggers.
Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
We all need a dose of Inspiration – It can be find in different aspects of Life and it is what this blog is about. Keep it in your mind and I would recommend a quick visit when you get a chance – there is inspiration for everybody depending on your tastes and likes.
for the Liebster blog Award . I feel honored and blessed. This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.