Allah, Beauty, Day, Death, English Poetry, Ghosts, Happiness, Heart, Heat, Life, Love, Lovers, Marriage, Night, Poetry, Recomendations, Relationship, Sufi's, Uncategorized, Wife, Wisdom, Woman, Women, Youth
Numbers melt off the clock in this dead heat,
clouds dock between telephone wires
in a stagnant sky to watch the concrete
steam and stick to car tyres.
Even the bluebottles admit defeat,
one last thud against burning glass.
The day dies as red as suburban brick,
midges swirl and swarm in the grass
as stars flicker and clocks begin to tick
A day passed
breaths wait static
to be inhaled again,
I hope you guys enjoy this song 🙂 as much as I do 😉
Behind a blood-stained curtain,
love has spread its gardens.
Lovers are busy with the beauty of the love that is beyond explanation.
‘The six directions are the limit, there is nothing beyond them.’
‘There is a road, and I have journeyed on it many times.’
Love detected markets beyond that market.
‘Do not set foot on the land of annihilation;
There is nothing there but thorns.’
‘Those thorns you feel are only inside you!
Be silent! remove the thorn of existence from the foot of the heart;
So that you may see the gardens within.’
O Shams of Tabriz!
you are the Sun cloaked by the cloud of speech;
When your Sun rose, all the words melted!
By Maulana Rumi
1. Guys don’t actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys love flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn’t understand you, it simply means you’re not thinking the way he is.
5. “Are you doing something?” or “Have you eaten already?” are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he’ll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl’s attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can’t. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!
14. Don’t provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy’s heart, there’s no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…never mind!” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged “umm” or makes any excuses when you’re asking him to do you a favor, he’s actually saying that he doesn’t like you and he can’t lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says “no”, a guy hears it as “try again tomorrow.”
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn’t mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys EUR™ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It’s good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don’t let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they’re not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys’ fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls’ height doesn’t really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It’s not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they’ve been together for 3 years or more.
51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he’s sweating. You’ll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
59. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there’s no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy’s friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don’t be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don’t be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you’ll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don’t comprehend the statement “Get lost” too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don’t care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they’ll realize they’re wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He’s just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys’ weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he’s amazed of you or he’s criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you’re with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can’t sleep if he doesn’t hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys’ things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you’re beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
Have a Great Weekend 🙂
You are my unquenched thirst,
now my heart likes you
at least now come to me,
this is a request..
The status of my heart is tight,
now get colored in my hues
Just walk along with me,
it’s a request..
If you say yes,
life will smile openly as if coming out of waterfalls,
there will be pearls in our paths..
Taking along dreams made of glass,
I’m walking the nights,
I hope I don’t collide somewhere..
the flame of hope is alighted, yet,
I fear a storm..
I hope the flame doesn’t get extinguished..
Just one request for your yes,
then there will be a rain of joys..
There is the moon and the sky,
and the clouds are dense,
I wish the moon doesn’t get hidden..
This loneliness is pinching me,
and heartbeat is rising,
There is no peace for a moment..
It’s such a strange story,
only restlessness is there..
- Flames Of Love (milenanik3.wordpress.com)
Allah, Allamah Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, Anger, Beauty, Current Issues, Death, English Poetry, God, Happiness, Hate, Have You Forgotten ? Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, Heart, Hindus, Human, Islam, Jews, Life, Lord, Love, Men, Muslims, Peace, Poetry, Quotes, Qura'n, Relationship, religion, Shikwa - The Complaint to Allah or God, Sufi's, Uncategorized, Victory, Videos, Wars, Wisdom, Women, World, Youth
Why must I forever lose,
forever forgo profit that is my due,
Sunk in the gloom of evenings past,
no plans for the morrow pursue.
Why must I all attentive be to the nightingales lament,
am I as dumb as a flower?
Must I remain silent?
My theme makes me bold,
makes my tongue more eloquent,
Dust fills my mouth,
against Allah I make complaint.
We won renown for submitting to Your willand it is so;
We speak out now,
we are compelled to repeat our tale of woe.
We are like the silent lute whose chords are full of voice;
When grief wells up to our lips,
we have no choice.
We are Your faithful servants,
for a while with us bear,
It is in our nature to always praise You,
a small plaint also hear.
That Your Presence was primal from the beginning of time is true;
The rose also adorned the garden but of its fragrance no one knew.
Justice is all we ask for.
You are perfect,
You are benevolent.
If there were no breeze,
how could the rose have spread its scent?
We Your people were dispersed,
no solace could we find,
would Your Beloveds following have gone out of its mind?
Before our time,
a strange sight was the world You had made:
Some worshipped stone idols,
others bowed to trees and prayed.
Accustomed to believing what they saw,
the peoples vision wasnt free,
How then could anyone believe in a God he couldnt see?
Do you know of anyone,
who then took Your Name?
It was the muscle in the Muslims arms that did Your task.
Here on this earth were settled the Seljuqs and the Turanians,
The Chinese lived in China,
in Iran lived the Sassanians.
The Greeks flourished in their allotted regions,
In this very world lived the Jews and Christians.
But who did draw their swords in Your Name and fight?
When things had gone wrong, who put them right?
Of all the brave warriors,
there were none but only we.
Who fought Your battles on land and often on the sea.
Our calls to prayer rang out from the churches of European lands
And floated across Africas scorching desert sands.
We ruled the world,
but regal glories our eyes disdained.
Under the shades of glittering sabres
Your creed we proclaimed.
All we lived for was no battle;
we bore the troubles that came,
And laid down our lives for the glory of Your Name.
We never used our strength to conquer or extend domain,
Would we have played with our lives for nothing but worldly gain?
If our people had run after earths goods and gold,
Need they have smashed idols, and not idols sold?
Once in the fray,
firm we stood our ground,
never did we yield,
The most lion-hearted of our foes reeled back and fled the field.
Those who rose against You,
against them we turned our ire,
What cared we for their sabres?
We fought against canon fire.
On every human heart the image of Your oneness we drew,
Beneath the draggers point,
we proclaimed Your message true.
You tell us who were they who pulled down the gates of Khyber?
Who were they that reduced the city that was the pride of Caesar?
Fake gods that men had made,
who did break and shatter?
Who routed infidel armies and destroyed them with bloody slaughter?
Who put out and made cold the sacred flame in Iran?
Who retold the story of the one God,
Who were the people who asked only for You and no other?
And for You did fight battles and travails suffer?
Whose world-conquering swords spread the might over one and all?
Who stirred mankind with Allah-o-Akbars clarion call?
Whose dread bent stone idols into fearful submission?
They fell on their faces confessing,
God is One,
the Only One!
In the midst of raging battle if the time came to pray,
Hejazis turned to Mecca,
kissed the earth and ceased from fray.
Sultan and slave in single file stood side by side,
Then no servant was nor master,
nothing did them divide.
Between serf and lord,
needy and rich,
difference there was none.
When they appeared in Your court,
they came as equals and one.
In this banquet hall of time and space,
from dawn to dusk we spent,
Filled with the wine of faith,
like goblets round we went.
Over hills and plains we took Your message;
this was our task.
Do you know of an occasion we failed You?
is all we ask.
Over wastes and wildernesses of land and sea,
Into the Atlantic Ocean we galloped on our steed.
Allamah Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal