Allah, Anger, Arts, Beauty, Current Issues, Death, English Poetry, Family, God, Happiness, Hate, Heart, Home, Human, Husband, Islam, Life, Lord, Love, Lovers, Man, Marriage, Men, Mother, Mother's Day, My Mother And Me, Parents, Peace, Poetry, Quotes, Qura'n and Hadiths, Raising My Family, Recomendations, Relationship, Sufi's, Television, To My Mother, Uncategorized, Victory, war, Wars, Wife, Wisdom, Woman, Women, World, You Are Alone, Youth
Dedication to my mother
When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see,
her face who loves you more than anyone else,
who care for you in loneliness,
and dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.
- Daughters (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- MOTHER – DAUGHTER – endless bond…- (maureenlermer.wordpress.com)
- The Mother That Loves (edapoenya.wordpress.com)
- A Mother’s Day Retrospective (joyofspa.com)
- Three Things Every Mother Should Get (nataliemcintyre31.wordpress.com)
- My Mother’s Heart And Me (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- The Heart That Speaks (gutsxout.wordpress.com)