ISLAM & MEDICINE—السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Remedies For depression:
· Do not wear black shoes.
· Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
· Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk and rozi).
· Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards you.
· Use raw vegetables.
· Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
· Eat dry fruits before meal.
· Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal
quantity) at night.
· Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
· Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
· Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
· Recite salwat 100 times daily.
· Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.
· Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL AZIM 100 times.
· When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down. Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal should be done 5 times).
Jazak ALLAHU Khair