Beauty, English Poetry, Happiness, Heart, Heartless, Human, Kanye West, Life, Love, Man, Men, Music, Music Video, Music Videos, Poetry, Recomendations, Relationship, Uncategorized, Video, Videos, Woman, Women, World, Youth
- Here Is Video Of Kanye West Standing With The People (But Not Talking) At Occupy Wall Street Yesterday (blogs.villagevoice.com)
- Review: Heartless (lynnestevie.wordpress.com)
- Kanye West Goes From Fashion Icon to American Idol (popsugar.com)
- Kanye West Spring 2012 (fabsugar.com)
- Kanye West, Maroon 5 to serenade lingerie models (thegrio.com)
- Austin City Limits Starts With Crazy Kanye West Show [Video] (inquisitr.com)
Beauty, English Poetry, Happiness, Kanye West, Keri Hilson, Knock You Down, Life, Lil Wayne, Love, Men, Music, Music Video, Music Videos, Ne-Yo, No Boys Allowed, Recomendations, Relationship, Turnin Me On, Uncategorized, Videos, Woman, Women, World
Knocks You Down …. !!!!!
- Keri Hilson – Knock You Down ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo (mafasworld.wordpress.com)
- Keri Hilson Lyrics (mademan.com)
- Keri Hilson and Jamal Edwards Appointed Ambassadors for Mtv Staying Alive Foundation (unrealityshout.com)
- A Newsdump for August 4 2011: From Keri Hilson’s information crackdown to Rihanna’s insect smackdown (popjustice.com)
- Keri Hilson Kicks Off European Tour in Berlin (worldaccordingtomonte.com)
- Keri Hilson Goes In On Her Assistant, Security Steps In (hellobeautiful.com)
- Keri Hilson Gets In Touch With Her Roots (bellasugar.com)
- Which Hairstyle Do You Prefer on Keri Hilson? (bellasugar.com)
- Keri Hilson: Why the hitmaker to the stars now wants to focus on her own career (mirror.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Bre Interviews Keri Hilson! (ksfm.radio.com)
I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you’re the ONE that I LOVE, and I can’t let you go.
- Heart of my Heart (eliseonlife.wordpress.com)
- Please Listen To Your Heart (ephigraphicday.wordpress.com)
- I Told The Wind How Much I Love You (ultimateorphan.wordpress.com)
- the head and the heart (lucymillsonlife.wordpress.com)
- A Teachable Heart (reeknittingwordswithgod.wordpress.com)
- Incomplete (poetrybyg.wordpress.com)
- You’re close to my heart (ipshitasworldofwords.wordpress.com)
The Kap Shui Mun Bridge (KSMB) in Hong Kong was the longest cable-stayed bridge in the world that transports both road and railway traffic (superseded by Oresund Bridge in 2000, with a 490m main span), with the upper deck for motor vehicles, and the lower deck for both vehicles and the MTR. It has a main span of 430 metres and an overall length of 750 metres. It spans the main marine channel, Kap Shui Mun, between Ma Wan and Lantau and provides vertical clearance of 47 metres above sea level.
The bridge was completed in 1997. The total length of the Kap Shui Mun Bridge includes a 70 m approach span on the Lantau side. A column in each of the back spans of the cable stayed bridge makes four 80 m spans to add to the 430 m main span. This brings the total length to 820 m. The 503 m Ma Wan Viaduct was constructed under the same contract as the KSMB. The viaduct connects the KSMB to the Tsing Ma Bridge, thus forming the Lantau Link that was built to provide access to the new airport. The navigation clearance of 47 m is part of the reason that the H-shaped towers are 150 m tall.
The Kap Shui Mun Bridge is not symmetrical in that the 160 m back span length (80 m + 80 m) is less than half of the main span length (half of 430 m is 215 m). To provide the balance that symmetry will normally provide, the bridge has composite cross sections. The central 387 m of the main span uses steel composite with concrete to make the cross section lighter. The back spans and the remaining main span are concrete cross sections. Using the lighter steel cross section in the majority of the main span serves to equalize the horizontal forces on the towers and balance the bridge.
Because the lower deck carries both rail and traffic, the cross section is designed as aVierendeel truss. This means that there are no diagonal members in the cross section and that vehicles and rail cars drive through the openings provided by the Vierendiel design.
- Stay cables
Number 8 X 22 = 176 Total length of stay cables 11 km
Vertical, at midspan 470mm Lateral, at midspan 155mm Longitudinal, at Pier 1 320mm