Allah, Beauty, Bulleh Shah, Chats and Forums, Death, God, Happiness, Heart, Human, Husband, Islam, Life, Lord, Love, Lovers, Man, Men, Orders, Organizations, Quotes, Recomendations, Relationship, spirituality-religion, Sufi, Sufi's, Sufism, Uncategorized, Wisdom, Woman, Women, World, Youth
The Perfected Man of the Sufis has three forms of relationship with people. These vary with the condition of the people. The three manners are exercised in accordance with
(1) The form of belief which surrounds the Sufi;
(2) The capacity of students, who are taught in accordance with their ability to understand;
(3) A special circle of people who will share an understanding of the knowledge which is derived from direct inner experience.
- SUFISM: Seeking a Spiritual Guide (thinkaloudtoday.wordpress.com)
- To Become a Sufi: Do I Need to Join a Sufi Order? by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (caravanofdreams.wordpress.com)
- Memoirs of a Dervish (africaunchained.blogspot.com)