The Formless Way We look at it, and do not see it; it is invisible.
We listen to it, and do not hear it; it is inaudible.
We touch it, and do not feel it; it is intangible.
These three elude our inquiries, and hence merge into one.
Not by its rising, is it bright, nor by its sinking, is it dark.
Infinite and eternal, it cannot be defined.
It returns to nothingness.
This is the form of the formless, being in non-being.
It is nebulous and elusive.
Meet it, and you do not see its beginning.
Follow it, and you do not see its end.
Stay with the ancient Way in order to master what is present.
Knowing the primeval beginning is the essence of the Way.
- The form and the formless (sophiajose.wordpress.com)
- The Science And Philosophy Behind Korea’s Planned Invisible Tower (forbes.com)
- To start the day ……. (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- The Soul is Divine (shivshankardaily.wordpress.com)
- On Materialism: Remarks on Form (larvalsubjects.wordpress.com)
- The Formless Glory of Notion (kosmogonic.wordpress.com)
- Picturing the Brahman – Advaita Vedanta in a painting (harikiranvadlamani.com)
- Formless Heroes?? (theiamvibration.wordpress.com)
- Levi, October 21, 2013: “On Materialism: Remarks on Form” (larvalsubjectsuncensored.wordpress.com)
- Source. (sharadarao.wordpress.com)
But I Being Poor Have Only My Dreams
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.
- William Butler Yeats – He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (abelieverinhumanity.wordpress.com)
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams… (junoejuno.wordpress.com)
- W. B. Yeats – He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (nirvanianoop.wordpress.com)
- My favourite… (saneletshazi3.wordpress.com)
- HAD I the heave… (mademoisellepero.wordpress.com)
- He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (compulsivetypist.wordpress.com)
- He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (radiatingblossom.wordpress.com)
- Tread Softly Because You Tread On My Dreams (aburgeoninglife.wordpress.com)
- Heritage Week: W.B Yeats, Poet, in Drumcliffe (thesilvervoice.wordpress.com)
- He Wishes for the Clothes of Heaven ~ W. B. Yeats (beneathscrutiny.wordpress.com)
If One’s Worth
If she’s amazing,
she won’t be easy.
If she’s easy,
she won’t be amazing.
If she’s worth it,
you wont give up.
If you give up,
you’re not worthy. …
everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- I don’t know. (theveronicavispo.wordpress.com)
- Oneness (connieartiemoore.wordpress.com)
- OneD urge fans to stay away in case of snake attacks (breakingnews.ie)
- A Journey of Worth Day 12 (susanwithpearls.com)
- Oneness (quantumperceptions.wordpress.com)
- Help Club Penguin With an Episode of #WaddleOn (abcheats.wordpress.com)
- Louder than words (adamisatcoventry.wordpress.com)
- #soworthloving (readysetfreddy.com)
- Offices inspire PushON to pull in more clients (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)