Originally posted on The Tale Of Bitter Truth:
Maharashtra Women’s Commission member claims Nirbhaya ‘invited’ gang-rape
NCP member Asha Mirje has sparked a row with her outrageous comments
So far it has been high-profile men who have embarrassed themselves by painting rape victims with a particular brush.
Now a woman – Maharashtra State Women’s Commission member Asha Mirje – has joined that infamous list.
Mirje, who is also an NCP member, claimed the Delhi gang-rape victim had only herself to blame for the sexual assault.
“Did Nirbhaya really have go to watch a movie at 11 in the night with her friend? Take the Shakti Mills gang-rape case. Why did the victim go to such an isolated spot at 6pm?” Mirje asked at a gathering of the NCP women’s wing in Nagpur.
“We have to be careful. We have to ask ourselves, where am I going, with whom am I going, what am I going for, do…
View original 172 more words
I am in Love with Love
Love is in love with Me.
My Body is in Love with the Soul
the Soul is in Love with my Body.
I opened my Arms to Love
Love embraced me like a Lover.
Maulana Jalaudin Rumi (ra)
- Can you hear……? (globalcreativeempowermentgroup.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy and Relationships. (schoollovingofarts.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy (adelegenevieve.wordpress.com)
- Shadowed Intimacy (mygphotography.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy (wynnegraceappears.com)
- Dedication 2: intimacy (subgetsowned.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy and Sex (psychologytoday.com)
- What happens in the minds of lovers? (soulembraces.com)
- Intimacy Additional Photos (nicolekirschner.wordpress.com)
The Formless Way We look at it, and do not see it; it is invisible.
We listen to it, and do not hear it; it is inaudible.
We touch it, and do not feel it; it is intangible.
These three elude our inquiries, and hence merge into one.
Not by its rising, is it bright, nor by its sinking, is it dark.
Infinite and eternal, it cannot be defined.
It returns to nothingness.
This is the form of the formless, being in non-being.
It is nebulous and elusive.
Meet it, and you do not see its beginning.
Follow it, and you do not see its end.
Stay with the ancient Way in order to master what is present.
Knowing the primeval beginning is the essence of the Way.
- The form and the formless (sophiajose.wordpress.com)
- The Science And Philosophy Behind Korea’s Planned Invisible Tower (forbes.com)
- To start the day ……. (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- The Soul is Divine (shivshankardaily.wordpress.com)
- On Materialism: Remarks on Form (larvalsubjects.wordpress.com)
- The Formless Glory of Notion (kosmogonic.wordpress.com)
- Picturing the Brahman – Advaita Vedanta in a painting (harikiranvadlamani.com)
- Formless Heroes?? (theiamvibration.wordpress.com)
- Levi, October 21, 2013: “On Materialism: Remarks on Form” (larvalsubjectsuncensored.wordpress.com)
- Source. (sharadarao.wordpress.com)
If One’s Worth
If she’s amazing,
she won’t be easy.
If she’s easy,
she won’t be amazing.
If she’s worth it,
you wont give up.
If you give up,
you’re not worthy. …
everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- I don’t know. (theveronicavispo.wordpress.com)
- Oneness (connieartiemoore.wordpress.com)
- OneD urge fans to stay away in case of snake attacks (breakingnews.ie)
- A Journey of Worth Day 12 (susanwithpearls.com)
- Oneness (quantumperceptions.wordpress.com)
- Help Club Penguin With an Episode of #WaddleOn (abcheats.wordpress.com)
- Louder than words (adamisatcoventry.wordpress.com)
- #soworthloving (readysetfreddy.com)
- Offices inspire PushON to pull in more clients (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)