I am in Love with Love
Love is in love with Me.
My Body is in Love with the Soul
the Soul is in Love with my Body.
I opened my Arms to Love
Love embraced me like a Lover.
Maulana Jalaudin Rumi (ra)
- Can you hear……? (globalcreativeempowermentgroup.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy and Relationships. (schoollovingofarts.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy (adelegenevieve.wordpress.com)
- Shadowed Intimacy (mygphotography.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy (wynnegraceappears.com)
- Dedication 2: intimacy (subgetsowned.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy and Sex (psychologytoday.com)
- What happens in the minds of lovers? (soulembraces.com)
- Intimacy Additional Photos (nicolekirschner.wordpress.com)
But I Being Poor Have Only My Dreams
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.
- William Butler Yeats – He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (abelieverinhumanity.wordpress.com)
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams… (junoejuno.wordpress.com)
- W. B. Yeats – He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (nirvanianoop.wordpress.com)
- My favourite… (saneletshazi3.wordpress.com)
- HAD I the heave… (mademoisellepero.wordpress.com)
- He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (compulsivetypist.wordpress.com)
- He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven (radiatingblossom.wordpress.com)
- Tread Softly Because You Tread On My Dreams (aburgeoninglife.wordpress.com)
- Heritage Week: W.B Yeats, Poet, in Drumcliffe (thesilvervoice.wordpress.com)
- He Wishes for the Clothes of Heaven ~ W. B. Yeats (beneathscrutiny.wordpress.com)
If One’s Worth
If she’s amazing,
she won’t be easy.
If she’s easy,
she won’t be amazing.
If she’s worth it,
you wont give up.
If you give up,
you’re not worthy. …
everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- I don’t know. (theveronicavispo.wordpress.com)
- Oneness (connieartiemoore.wordpress.com)
- OneD urge fans to stay away in case of snake attacks (breakingnews.ie)
- A Journey of Worth Day 12 (susanwithpearls.com)
- Oneness (quantumperceptions.wordpress.com)
- Help Club Penguin With an Episode of #WaddleOn (abcheats.wordpress.com)
- Louder than words (adamisatcoventry.wordpress.com)
- #soworthloving (readysetfreddy.com)
- Offices inspire PushON to pull in more clients (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
Strongest and Sanest of Them All
I know the way you can get
When you have not had a drink of Love:
Your face hardens,
Your sweet muscles cramp.
Children become concerned
About a strange look that appears in your eyes
Which even begins to worry your own mirror
Squirrels and birds sense your sadness
And call an important conference in a tall tree.
They decide which secret code to chant
To help your mind and soul.
Even angels fear that brand of madness
That arrays itself against the world
And throws sharp stones and spears into
And into one’s self.
O I know the way you can get
If you have not been drinking Love:
You might rip apart
Every sentence your friends and teachers say,
Looking for hidden clauses.
You might weigh every word on a scale
Like a dead fish.
You might pull out a ruler to measure
From every angle in your darkness
The beautiful dimensions of a heart you once
I know the way you can get
If you have not had a drink from Love’s
That is why all the Great Ones speak of
The vital need
To keep remembering God,
So you will come to know and see Him
As being so Playful
Just Wanting to help.
That is why Hafiz says:
Bring your cup near me.
For all I care about
Is quenching your thirst for freedom!
All a Sane man can ever care about
Is giving Love!”
I have no use
I am running
Wanting to kiss you.
A Sudden Storm
I would never have wandered across these endless countries.
You have poured out so much grace for me.
Done me so many favors,
given me so many gifts.
I look everywhere for Your love.
I am filled with it.
Rabia al Basri
You will take my Heart completely
make it more fiery than a dragon.
Your eyelashes will write
on my Heart
the Poem that could never come from
the Pen of a Poet.
Maulana Jalaudin Rumi (RA)